понедельник, 24 июня 2013 г.

Job application and acceptance

Job application and acceptance

My name is Mary Christy....I graduated with Bachelor's degree in Business Management from Ama University in the Philippines. I returned to my country searching for job until now I am waiting though interviewed in my first job application it is two years since my waiting and searching. I pray to our Heavenly Father to bless me and bless those who are before my applications to be blessed with holy spirit to guide them to accept my applications. I also pray that God will have mercy on me to find a job to help my ailing father who is suffering from asthma. With this prayer request I Jesus my Lord will answer me. God bless


Original article and pictures take prstatic.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий