среда, 30 апреля 2008 г.

20 Amazing DIY Graduation Cap Ideas

20 Amazing DIY Graduation Cap Ideas

Hello beauties, I’m so excited to receive a lot of gorgeous photos shared by our customers and some of them were even wearing HerGivenHair in their graduation day. I cannot believe that we can be there with them to celebrate their happy grad day. Their amazing graduation caps inspire me to write this post cuz graduation is a really exciting time and you must want it to be more memorable. The graduation caps would be the mark on your last college moment. This time I will show you 20 amazing graduation caps if you’re looking for ideas to DIY your cap 2016 or 2017.


black girls big day graduation cap ideas 2016

1. Simple & Classic


2016 Simple and classy grad cap

2, A Young Black Educated Queen


a young black educated queen graduation cap

3. World Map / Clock


world map clock graduation cap

4. The Queen Finally Got Her Crown


2016 DIY black girl graduation cap ideas the queen crown‎
Photo by Joanna C. Jackson via Facebook

5. Floral Cap


graduation day with kinky straight hair
Photo by @beee.sweet via

HerGivenHair


6. I Dream it, I work Hard, I Grind Till I Own It.


masters degree graduation cap

Photo from Lauren Griggs via Facebook


7. Black Flower


Graduation Cap Design by Janae Smith (Columbus College of Art & Design 13')
Photo from Janae Smith via Facebook

8. Adventure is Out There


graduation cap ideas for black girl 2016 2017
Photo from Munira Karimi via Pinterest

9. Am I Finished, or Am I Done.


graduation cap for natural hair girls
Photo from Denise Faith‎ via Facebook

10. Am High Beyond Your Wildest Dreams


little mermaid graduation cap idea for black girl 2016

11. Shine ON


lace DIY graduation cap idea 2016 2017

12. Red Rose 2016


red rose 2016 graduation cap DIY idea
Photo from theduckbrand via Instagram

13. There’s a Beautiful Tomorrow


there is a beautiful tomorrow graduation cap
Photo from Stephanie Spiak via Instagram

14. Natural Crown


natural crown graduation cap idea 2016 2017

15. The Best is Yet to Come


2016 graduation cap idea DIY grad cap
Photo from 143until via Instagram

16. She Believed She Could, So She Did


DIY graduation cap idea 2016

17. How Lucky I Am to Have Something So Hard To Say Goodbye To.


goodbye graduation cap DIY idea

18. Mischief Managed


mischief managed harry potter fan DIY graduation cap idea

19. Thank You Mom & Dad!


Thank you mom dad custom diy graduation cap idea

20. Black Queen


DIY black queen graduation caps 2016
Photo from fro_punzel via Instagram

Congratulations on accomplishing one of your goals beauties. Which style do you prefer? Comment below with the style number. lol Check out 20 Amazing Prom Dresses & Hairstyles if you’re senior and want to stand out in your prom party.


To be perfect in your graduation photos, a matching hair is also a must have. Try Hergivenhair to achieve your hair goals in that big day!


f0reverchillin graduation day with kinky textured hair

esme_alana bantu knot out with 18 kinky clipin hair extensions
DIY graduation cap by @beee.sweet with hergivenhair kinky straight hair
Photo from @f0reverchillin/@esme_alana/@beee.sweet via @
hergivenhair


“I recently bought your 18 and 20in clips for my college graduation photos and graduation day this past weekend and I just wanted to tell you how much I love this hair! it’s extremely close (almost ) to my real hair texture and I’ve never had a better type of weave! Using these are so easy! all I do is braid my hair up and clip them in. sometimes I sleep with them with the scarf that you sent me but it’s so easy for me to just take them off before I go to sleep and then just put them back in the next day! I didn’t even need to use a closure. I just put some tracks in upside down to give the illusion of a closure. I definitely give this hair a 10/10 and look forward to shopping with you guys in the future!” by @f0reverchillin <3


“Kinky clip ins Bantu knot out with your 18 in for graduation!! Thank you for making my hair goals come true for my big day!!” by @esme_alana <3


Check out @beee.sweet’s kinky straight hair review here.


Natural Hair Extensions they used:


Shop Here


Shop Here


Shop Here


Original article and pictures take www.hergivenhair.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий